Cape Town Base
The ideal applicant should have:
- SACAA AME license, preferably a Leonardo AW119 rotor-wing (A&C) and/or Pilatus PC12 fixed-wing rating/experience.
- 5-10 years of operational aviation maintenance experience is required.
- A thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance record keeping and reporting – both routinely and on tasks.
- A professional commitment to the safety and quality of aircraft and maintenance facilities.
- Strong computer literacy – Microsoft Office 365, including a good understanding of aviation-based IT software – maintenance planning, manuals, component tracking.
- Be willing to travel to various bases and have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Good work ethics and the ability to self-manage while also working effectively within teams
- An optimistic mindset: – the ability to plan and perform under pressure, and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Own dependable transportation is required.
Preference will be given in terms of the AMS’s Employment Equity Policy.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com by no later than Monday 30th May 2022.
Be advised that if you do not receive a response within two weeks, please deem your application unsuccessful.