The ideal applicant should have:
- Valid Helicopter Commercial Pilots License or ATP.
- A minimum of 1500 hours (total Rotor wing time) appropriate experience is required.
- A Night Rating with 150 hours’ experience.
- A NVG Rating with 20 hours’ experience would be advantageous.
- AW119 Helicopter Type Rating would be advantageous.
- Winch and Underslung Rating, including Rescue Experience would be advantageous.
- Applicant must be prepared to sign a training bond if not AW119, NVG or Rescue rated.
- Applicants should have a flexible approach to working hours and be prepared to do relief work at other bases in South Africa.
Preference will be given in terms of the AMS’s Employment Equity Policy
Forward your CV and Logbook Summary to the Human Resources Department email: email@example.com by no later than 31 January 2023.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful