The Stores & Procurement person will be based at Cape Town International Airport.
The ideal applicant should have:
- Experience in local and international purchasing, shipping, inspection, storage conditions and maintenance of aviation spares and parts – both serviceable and unserviceable.
- 5-10 years’ aviation experience in an operational environment on fixed and rotor wing aircraft.
- A flexible approach to working hours and be prepared to travel, if required.
- A good understanding of aviation maintenance record keeping, conformance and reporting with attention to detail – routinely and on job tasking.
- Good computer literacy – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc – with and understanding of aviation based IT software – maintenance planning, manuals, component tracking, etc.
- A good work ethic and be able to self manage, but also work well within teams.
- A positive attitude, be able to plan and perform under pressure as well as good analytical and communication skill.
- A professional commitment to safety and quality of aircraft and maintenance facilities.
- Recommended certificates: CARS 2011
- Should additional training be required, the applicant must be prepared to sign a training bond.
Preference will be given in terms of the AMS’s Employment Equity Policy.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday 13th May 2022.
Be advised that if you do not receive a response within two weeks, please deem your application as unsuccessful.